VoiceFriend announces complete COVID-19 Response Solution for senior living communities, skilled nursing, and other care providers
Boston, MA, September 22, 2020―VoiceFriend, LLC—a leading developer of voice technology and communications solutions for senior living, skilled nursing and other providers—has today announced the release of their all-in-one COVID-19 Response Solution. This vital communications and response management solution brings together everything community managers and care providers need to effectively automate and manage vital communications during this pandemic—and any future crisis situation.
This easy-to-use, end-to-end solution offers everything needed to help keep residents, patients, families, and staff aware and safe, including:
- Emergency communications capabilities via telephone, text and email
- Secure on-demand telephone call-in number to hear critical community notifications
- VoiceFriend virtual meeting to engage residents in virtual activities, religious services, entertainment or a nice community chat
- Staff health screening to check staff for COVID-19 symptoms before each shift by calling a hotline to answer a series of health questions
- Resident safety check-ins to help ensure isolated or at-risk residents are not in need of assistance
“Since the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have been in touch with hundreds of community managers and care professionals around the country who have been using VoiceFriend to help them manage their response and automate their communications to residents, patients, families and staff,” says Bruce Baron, VoiceFriend president and CEO.
“So many have told us that VoiceFriend has been vital to their ability to keep everyone informed and safe—and to reduce the sense of isolation that can be detrimental to the wellness of their seniors. With their feedback, we have enhanced our solution further to provide virtually everything they need—all under one, easy-to-use solution.”
“VoiceFriend has been especially helpful during COVID-19,” notes Jeff Fischer, president of MBK Senior Living. “We can put out mass messages to our entire population to inform them of changing protocols and safety measures we have in place in response to the pandemic.”
Other communities that have used VoiceFriend to help them through the COVID-19 pandemic include Genesis, Nexion, Trinity, Benchmark, Brightview, Five Star, Leisure Care, Hebrew SeniorLife and many others.